Designed with a modern tailored fit and an emphasis on versatility and functionality, this new uniform from Platatac is chock-full of features.
About the Cool Under Tactical Shirt (CUTS) V4:
The CUTS V4 is made with durable, but comfortable 50/50 Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop material in the sleeves.
The stretch material in the torso is specifically designed to promote cooling and moisture management when wearing body armor in warm environments or whilst conducting strenuous activities.
The CUTS V4 is suitable for long-duration operations in all-round conditions and will keep you mission-ready and in the fight.
- Two upper-arm zip and top access pockets allow for convenient access when wearing LCE or body armor
- Longer hem to tuck into Tac Dax
- Zippered 3/4 length collar can be worn open or as neck protection
- Internal elbow pockets for various OEM removable elbow pad systems
- Color matched Velcro loop fields on sleeve pockets for ID & IFF patches
- Pen sleeve in sleeve pocket zip placard and eye pro stowage loop in the top flap
- Velcro adjustable wide cuffs can be rolled up for ventilation
50/50 NYCO (Nylon Cotton) Ripstop Cordura®
Torso & Underarm
Polartec PowerDry. This bi-component fabric technology is constructed with a hydrophilic interior to pull moisture away from the skin and transfer it to the outer layer. Power Dry’s exterior surface area disperses and releases this moisture for more efficient dry times. Continuous evaporation prevents saturation and regulates temperature in both hot and cold conditions.
- Bi component knit
- Fast drying
- Superior wicking
- Highly breathable
- Odor resistant
For sizing and more about Cool Under Tactical Shirt (CUTS) V4, click here!
About the Tac Dax V4
The Platatac Tac Dax V4 are made with durable, but comfortable Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop material and feature strategically placed Tweave 4-way stretch fabric in the crotch, knees and lower back to aid in dynamic movement and all-day comfort. The Tac Dax V4 are suitable for long-duration operations in all-round conditions and will keep you mission-ready and in the fight.
- Tweave 520E 4 way stretch material in high-stress areas
- Padded & elasticized adjustable waist for increased user comfort
- Dedicated knife pocket in hand pockets
- Internal Knee pockets for various OEM removable knee pad systems
- Adjustable knee pad height in the front pocket
- Hook and loop knee adjustment
- Adjustment tabs on the ankles
- Zippered fly with Velcro closure
- Rear pockets with Velcro closure
- Utility pockets on the front of the thigh
- Open top pockets behind front thigh pockets
- Large thigh pockets with Velcro closure
- Open top pockets behind large pockets
- Lower leg pockets with zip closure
- Dual-layer seat and cuff to reduce wear
For more about the Tac Dax V4, click here!
ABOUT PLATYPUS OUTDOORS
Offering a diverse range of specialist products and equipment, Platypus Outdoors Group is as unique as the animal they derive their name from. From humble beginnings with an ambitious vision, they have grown from a simple outdoors and militaria store to an international distributor of over 40 worldwide brand names with a combined product list in the thousands. They offer a great range of products and capabilities in support of the soldiers and law enforcement personnel that stand on the battlements.
PLATYPUS OUTDOORS has dedicated teams in sales, design, development, accounts and production that ensure high quality and world class tactical nylon, ECW and flame retardant products are available to their clients. Through their Platatac brand, their teams design, innovate and create products to meet the needs of end users of all types. Their Melbourne factory employs the finest machinists and designers that converse directly with their end users to augment and develop ideas with the vision of continued improvement in performance and quality.
With their other brands they represent from the US, UK, Sweden, Israel, and their mates in Australia, they have the most comprehensive product range of tactical nylon products that the industry has seen in their country.
ABOUT A-TACS ® CAMO
Since our inception in 2009, A-TACS® Camo has deployed with various Tactical Professionals, Law Enforcement and Special Operations personnel in a wide array of hotspots around the globe. A-TACS® Camo has become one of the most trusted “go-to” force protection and concealment systems around the world. Our Camo patterns are designed for maximum effectiveness in the widest possible range of operational environments worldwide. A-TACS® Camo patterns are created using a far greater range of inter-mingled natural colors that are blended and overlayed into one another creating a more naturalistic appearance. Our goal from day one has been and continues to be head to toe Total Concealment and Protection for the operator. We work continuously to help develop and bring to market, products and ideas to meet that goal. From weapon coatings to fully camouflaged footwear and accessories,
A-TACS® Camo strives to deliver A Total Concealment Solution.
To shop the complete lineup available in A-TACS® Camo available from Platatac,