Beez Combat Systems is a tactical gear manufacture and is dedicated to developing and producing the world’s finest tactical gear. Beez Combat Systems has international channels of communication with Military, Law Enforcement, weapons manufactures and real world operators to bring you revolutionary products. Beez has been offering A-TACS patterns to their customers as an option for years, and has recently contacted us about expanding their A-TACS offerings! Be sure to stay tuned for more things coming soon!
Pictured: Beez Combat Systems APTUM in A-TACS iX
About this product:
The APTUM™ is an adaptable plate carrier system designed for multi-faceted operations for Military, Law Enforcement and the Responsible Citizen. The carrier is highly scalable and can be configured for low vis operations up to high threat. The front panel design emphasis was on comms/data attachment points and cable management. The APTUM™ accessories line is continually evolving to meet user demands.
- Laser cut for comms/data/PTT/cable management and chest rig attachment points
- Supports QASM, G hook, Field replaceable buckle attachments
- Front flap secure multiple cummerbund styles and configurations
- Kangaroo pocket supports up to three mag insert
- Shoulder straps provide comms/hydration laser cut attachment and routing
- ID velcro loop field front
- Supports Juggernaut™/Kagwerks smartphone attachment
- Vertical 10″ loop for attachment of plate carrier pads
Materials / Construction
- 500 denier Cordura/GRID
- MIL-Spec thread and velcro
- Made in the USA